Nov. 24, 2013 by Downey Beat
La Mirada~ A body of an adult male Hispanic has been found deceased on Alondra Boulevard just east of Heron Avenue in La Mirada on Sunday night.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. It is unclear how the person died.
Deputies from the Norwalk Sheriff’s Department and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Homicide Department are looking for evidence on the scene.
According to The La Mirada Blog, a Metro bus driver appears to be one who reported originally to police about the body on the street directly in front of the bus stop on the north side of Alondra Boulevard just east of Heron. The discovery of the body was found at 6:13 p.m.
A Coroner has been summoned to the location.
More details to follow.
- La Mirada Weekly Crime Summary October 7, 2013 – October 13, 2013 (loscerritosnews.net)
- La Mirada Golf Course thief sought by deputies (abclocal.go.com)
- WEEK NINE FOOTBALL: Penny turns to gold as Norwalk clinches share of Suburban League title (loscerritosnews.net)
- LAPD Officers and FBI agent shoot and kill double murder suspect on rooftop of home in La Mirada (lapdblog.typepad.com)
- Endorsement: Reelect Hengler, Rios, Valencia, and Adams to the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School Board (loscerritosnews.net)